Commercial Landscape Services | Encore Landscape
Ready to grow your business? See how our quality, cost-competitive commercial landscape services can help you attract more customers.
Commercial Landscape Services That Mean Business
Our cost-competitive commercial landscape services, which encompass design, installation and maintenance can grow your business and property value. Whether you're an HOA board member or a property manager, our experience caring for diverse properties across Indianapolis gives us the wherewithal to best meet your needs.
Landscape Design and Installation
Whether your property needs a complete makeover or just some sprucing up, we have the talent to design the perfect landscape for your needs and the tools to get the installation done right.
- Softscapes: flowers, plants, trees, shrubs, mulch and sod
- Hardscapes: stones, rocks and pavers
- Erosion Control: riprap, retaining walls and ground coverings
- Seasonal Plantings: spring, summer and fall flowers
Landscape Maintenance Programs
From simple turf care plans to year-round grounds management, we can develop a landscape maintenance program that's unique to your property and budget.
Why Do Commercial Landscape Services Matter?
Essentially a natural form of advertising, a professional looking commercial property leaves a lasting impression with the outside world.
Here are several ways a well-planned, well-maintained landscape from Encore can contribute to the success of your business.
- Better Branding: show a strong sense of company pride
- Increased Profits: attract more customers and prospective employees
- Improved Safety: reduce the number of injuries on a property
- Natural Barriers: guide pedestrians and create preferred traffic patterns
- Structure Protection: prevent building and/or walkway damage
- Energy Savings: utilize trees for shade and wind blockage
- Crime Reduction: establish high visibility to deter thefts
Customer Point of View
"I've partnered with Encore on several projects, from redesigning property entrances to tree removal. I have always found their services to be cost competitive and of higher quality than other landscape companies.
—Property Manager, Community Association Services of Indiana